You know I am so thankful that I have two little boys in my family. Dakota and Dylan are such wonderful kids. I hope that I will be able to raise them right and teach them how to respect women and treat them right. It is amazing how fast they grow. It seems like just yesterday that Dakota was a baby and I was trying to pat down his hair that looked like he had suck his finger ina light socket. Right after Dylan was born I was afraid he wasn't going to come home for a long time and he changed that and came home fairly fast. He has grown so much in the past 5 months. I took him to the Dr. the other day and he is already 17 pounds. I can't even believe that. He is just growing so fast.
Friday, November 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Maverick only weighs one more pound than Dylan, so hopefully he doesn't pass him up. I am really pushing food because his doctor wants hin to gain weight. I am really pushing food now.
Post a Comment