Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Well in the last week or so Dylan has found his toung, had one tooth come in on the bottom and figured out how to sit up. Once he is in the sitting position and falls over he doesn't quite know how to get back to the sitting position. He rolls all over the floor but is not crawling yet or even getting up on his hands and knees. I guess we will just have to wait for that little achievement. But that is fine. I am still trying to get the kids to remember to pick up after themselves so that Dylan does not become the human vacuum cleaner. They tend to just drop whatever they are done with wherever they are and it drives me crazy. It is just amazing to watch Dylan grow and all the new things that he is learning to do. He is such a happy baby and I am so thankful for that. All I have to do is smile at him and he will smile back. He is also starting to laugh. When he is sitting in his high chair Caris will come and start playing with him and he will just laugh and laugh at her. I guess she is just really funny to him. She is such a big help with him. She will try and play with him when I am trying to get other things done around the house. Sometimes she tries to be the mommy and to watch her try and carry Dylan around is just a hoot. I will try and get some pictures of that and post them. I know you will just laugh when you see them. Ok well I think this is enough for right now. I will post more later.

1 comment:

Williams Family Dirt said...

Yeah!! You have a blog! So cute, your kids are all growing up so fast!