Monday, June 13, 2011

Pictures after Church

So I am trying to be a little better at keeping this blog up to date so that Friends and Family can see what we are doing out here in the desert. So on that note one day after church last week I took some pictures of the kids and I. Mind you we have the late church and we don't get out until 4 in the afternoon.
I totally love this picture of Dylan and Dakota my two little men. Dakota looks so handsome in his shirt and tie and then Dylan is trying to be like his older brother. I love their smiles.




All I can say about the girls is that they are beautiful and I love them very much. If you can't tell Shalynn is getting into wearing sunglasses everywhere. Caris wants to be involved in everything going on around here and Tawny is just totally excited to be moving on to middle school.

No comments: