Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Tawny the little Cook

Tawny has started to want to lean how to cook and I could not help but take some pictures of her cutting onions.  It was to funny to pass up.  I will keep these and make sure to bring them out of retirement when she starts dating and I want to show the boys what a great girl she is and how great a cook she wanted to be.



We all know that when you cut onions, sometimes they are strong enough to make you cry.  Well I guess we got a really potent batch the last time we were at the store and they really made you cry.  So Tawny got our her swimming goggles and went to work using the Food Chopper to cut up the onions she was going to need in the dish that she was making.  Way to go Tawny and think on your feet.


No comments: