This evening when I went back over to the hospital to see Dylan I was able to hold him again and this time he actually opened his eyes and was looking at the world around him. It was really great to hold him even if it was for a little while. During the day today I went to the 2 hour discharge class. I wanted to make sure that I had that under my belt so that as soon as Dylan is ready to go home I will just be able to take him. I have a few videos to watch now, I think 4 and then I will have watched everything that I need to so that I am ready to take Dylan home when they say that I can. I still can not tell who Dylan looks like yet. Maybe it is still to early to tell. I do think that he is going to have my long face though. I will write more again tomorrow.
Tuesday, July 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment