Well when I went to the hospital to see Dylan today the Dr. had decided that he no longer needed the lights for jaundice. so he is light free and he no longer needs to wear the goggles. He can also have a shirt on now since he doesn't need the light to be on his skin. So one thing down and a few more before he can come home. He is still on Cpap for his breathing and I am hoping that his need for the help will continue to drop. He is almost off the nutrition solution as well. As soon as they take the pick line out of his leg he will not have any thing that is stuck in his body and he will just have the leads stuck to him so that the nurses can monitor his heart rate and other things. So we are hoping the he will be weened from the oxygen machines really soon so that he will be able to start eating with a bottle. He is already getting breast milk in a tube that goes down his nose but we want him to be able to eat and breath at the same time. So if everyone could pray that he will be able to be off the oxygen machines really soon I and the rest of the family would really appreciate it.
Wednesday, July 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
yay for progress!!! slowly but surely should definitely be a hospital motto. i'm so gald he's improving. and i will continue to pray that he can come off of the oxygen soon!
We are keeping you guys in our prayers! What a handsome little guy he is! Congrats to you both and we pray for his continued improvement and "baby steps". Sending love your way!
What a cute little boy you have. I hope he can come home to your family soon!
I never got the other pictures so I loved seeing the ones on here. HE is Adorable. I am so glad that he will be OK with time. I am also glad that you had another boy and that Maverick has some close cousins.
Post a Comment