There was a short film that you could watch when you got to the museum and it talked about some of the films that were made in the area. The films started out with Silent ones and I didn't know any of the films that they talked about. It was only when they got into the films that the actors talked that I started to recognize some of the moives and even some of the televisions shows.
I totally fell in love with this quilt that someone had made for the museum. When I saw it I thought of my Mother-in-Law Dee and how she loves horses. I knew that she would love this quilt too.
So if you live in Ridgecrest and you need a nice outing for your family try up at Lone Pine and make sure that you go earlier enough in the day so that you can get some really good pictures with the Alamaba Hills. It would be a great place for Family and Individual pictures of the kids. I think our family is goign to be planning another trip up there pretty soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment