Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Shalynn's Choir Concert at the Lighting of the Ridgecrest Christmas Tree

Shalynn had a Choir Concert where her School Choir sang along with the Band for the lighting of the Ridgecrest Christmas tree for the Holiday Season.  Grandma Matlock, Tawny, Caris, Dylan and Mom were the only ones that attended the Concert.  It was a little nippy and I think by the time it ended we were all wishing that we had worn a little warmer jacket.
I think Dylan is the only one of the kids that actually likes wearing a had and will keep it on his head.  He will run around the house looking for his hat before he will walk out the door to go someplace.  Here he is Cheesing it with Grandma.
 Shalynn, Tawny, and Dylan playing around before the start of the singing.  
 Shalynn and her friend Kira from the Choir just having a good time playing around after singing in the Tree lighting Ceremony for the City of Ridgecrest.  We have lived here for 7 years and this is the first time that we have attended the Tree Lighting.  It was really great and those of that attended had a great time.  I think we will go again next year as a family.

1 comment:

Morgan said...

Dylan is so cute! From the pictures I can tell that he and Hollie are related for sure! One of the photos he and Haines look alike :-)