Monday, April 23, 2012

Dog Hair

When Grandma and Grandpa Matlock moved in they brought with them their two dogs Rose and Patch.  Whenever Chris and I would take the kids up to see Grandma and Grandpa Matlock the kids had to spend at least one day getting use to the dogs again.  For some reason all of the older kids were a little afraid of them.  Maybe because Chris and I did not have a dog for them to grow up with.  Dylan on the other hand was fine with the dogs from day one.  But anyway getting back to my story.  Since the grandparents have moved in we are dealing with DOG HAIR all the time.  It is not just on the rug or the floor it is all over the place and all over the kids and our clothes all the time.  That is one thing that I am really not use to.  So after going to church a couple of times and having to use duct tape to get the dog hair off the boys black pants and such I went out and bought some of the big lint rollers and I have a few in the house and at least one out in the van at all times.  Just to make sure that I am dog hair free when I go places.  
So here we get to my funny story.  The other day Dylan was wanting to help clean up and and he told me that he needed to get the dog hair off.  So thinking that he was going to use the lint roller to get the dog hair off his clothes I just gave it to him.  Little did I know what her really wanted to do with it.  When I arrived in the Kitchen and was getting ready to ask him to give me the roller back he was actually running it over the dog getting the dog hair off.  I couldn't stop laughing.  I mean he was getting dog hair off just not of himself or one of his siblings it was actually getting it off the dog.  I just love my kids and all the great ideas that they come up with.

1 comment:

Williams Family Dirt said...

Just found your blog. I saw someone from "BearCave" was looking at or blogg hopping from my scrapbooking blog, which I have done nothing with in forever! Love seeing your kids. They are growing up so fast.
Kiahna